| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Scott, Ks in August is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in August is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 97.3mm (3.8in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Scott, Ks August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Fort Scott, Ks, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Scott, Ks:
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 174.1 kms (108.2 miles) N
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 131.2 kms (81.6 miles) NNW
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) W
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SW
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 189.5 kms (117.8 miles) SW
- Kansas City, Missouri, Usa - 144.3 kms (89.7 miles) N
- Lexington, Mo, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Lee'S Summit Reed Wlr, Mo, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Olathe, Ks, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Ottawa, Ks, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Lawrence, Ks, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) E
- Lebanon, Mo, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) E
- Springfield, Missouri, Usa - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) ESE
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SE
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 182 kms (113.1 miles) SSE